Thank you

Here i want to thank those persons who read my blog and give comment here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! At least u did read and give me comment either you give the comment, advice, excitation, or else in direct or indirect way.. i appreciate it. but, somehow, i could not understand when you give me advice, comment or what, please do direct a bit. then i will know. THANKS!

My Quotes 个人语录

- 有很多事是自学的。
Many things have to be learnt by self.

- 不哭的人,不代表坚强;落泪的人,不代表儒弱。
A man who cries, is not represent he is weak; A man who do not cry, is not represent he is strong.

-人家对你好,不代表你对人家好;你对人家好,也不代表人家对你好。
People treat you good, not represent you treat people good; you treat people good, not represent people treat you good.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

轻松度过的一天 relax for one day

2007年11月2日 星期五 晴

今天被叫醒。那时还睡眼惺忪呢!今天可是我在大学(其实也是人生,丢脸死了!这样差!竟然第一次)生涯第一次去唱K哦。我的第一次就给了她........们。不过还好啦,他们都是我的屋友。第一次,紧张,害羞,不习惯,(歌声也不好!很差!)时间过得很快,没多久就出来了。。看电影,说看可是最后也没看成。反而被新戏的蜜蜂宣传人给吓着。真是的!被吓得冒到站起来了!!

回家休息片刻。七点去会合朋友讨论考试的范围。这次真是麻烦了!因为读过也是假的!因为全都不记得,根本就是忘光光!很糟糕!又得重读过!希望能过顺利应付这科试卷!老天,你要保佑我哦!我期待叻!哈哈!是真的!咳!蛮糟糕的!因为读大学之前,每每考试大考或政府考试一定向祖先祈祷拜拜的哦,然后保个安心。这可是我的作风哦。但是现在在大学里,没的拜拜了。:-( 真是没的安心了。。只能怪自己。怪自己不努力,不用功,不...不很多啦!

算了也不说了,因为说好主题是轻松天嘛。呵呵。。

been woke up by bing.. still a bit feeling wanna to sleep back.. keke! but got to go choing K! well, sure go since i accepted.. this was my first time in my life choing K.. dont laugh at me o... i know it was very malu.. well, it's no choice. it was okay to me because i faced to my housemates. there was no malu in front of housemates sometimes.. and our relationships are so so good! hehe. after sing K, there was a failed plan to watch movie. and we(except wenzhi) were all scared by a big bee which was in promoting a coming soon movie..

back home. rest a while. went for dinner and discussion about the exam coverage.. thanks to my coursemates! hopes it can help me a lot in the exam. there is no choice to me to read again the book or notes for the subject of measurement and instruments since i had forgot all the things inside this subject as i had read it all once. stupid brain.. maybe i had no pray to my ah gong when i get into university as i would pray for it when the exam was around the corner... but, i pray it, not really for exam lah, just for an xin only.. saying bad, this were extra, play play only lah.. but it is my tradition o... hehe funny right?

since my topic is relax day then say no more about exam.. time to sleep. good night(should say good morning or not? it is 447am now.)

1 comment:

shwu bing said...

u choing k stil got lot space to improve la...keep it up...alwaz follow us go wet den u will be very geng d.haha...