Thank you

Here i want to thank those persons who read my blog and give comment here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! At least u did read and give me comment either you give the comment, advice, excitation, or else in direct or indirect way.. i appreciate it. but, somehow, i could not understand when you give me advice, comment or what, please do direct a bit. then i will know. THANKS!

My Quotes 个人语录

- 有很多事是自学的。
Many things have to be learnt by self.

- 不哭的人,不代表坚强;落泪的人,不代表儒弱。
A man who cries, is not represent he is weak; A man who do not cry, is not represent he is strong.

-人家对你好,不代表你对人家好;你对人家好,也不代表人家对你好。
People treat you good, not represent you treat people good; you treat people good, not represent people treat you good.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

my sister

July 19, 2008 saturday sunny

my sister went for operation today. tuesday evening my mum called me and told me that my dad would bring my sister to hospital pantai for consultation of her head. months ago, there was a small and small thing on my sister's outer part of head. it was nothing when she touched it. it just like a small injury on the skin. one day, she removed the die-skin of the small thing. it bled. she did not know. the blood bled from her head down to ear then moved to her shirt, and dried. that time, my mum found out. on the next day, dad took her for clinic. doctor asked to go for hospital. last night, i just knew that sister would go for operation to remove that small thing on her head. my godness!! she is a kid, only 11 years old. went for operation. i asked her:" will you scare of the operation?" she answered:" if you do not say about this, then i will not scare." she is quite brave. but i heard her sound and i felt that she scared. poor girl. mum said this was a small operation, just to remove the small small thing. doctor ever did not know about what was the small thing. doctor has to make lab after the operation.

now my sister is in the theatre. God bless. nothing one..

No comments: