Thank you

Here i want to thank those persons who read my blog and give comment here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! At least u did read and give me comment either you give the comment, advice, excitation, or else in direct or indirect way.. i appreciate it. but, somehow, i could not understand when you give me advice, comment or what, please do direct a bit. then i will know. THANKS!

My Quotes 个人语录

- 有很多事是自学的。
Many things have to be learnt by self.

- 不哭的人,不代表坚强;落泪的人,不代表儒弱。
A man who cries, is not represent he is weak; A man who do not cry, is not represent he is strong.

-人家对你好,不代表你对人家好;你对人家好,也不代表人家对你好。
People treat you good, not represent you treat people good; you treat people good, not represent people treat you good.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Saved by traffic light

July 8, 2009 Wednesday Sunny

This post supposed to be uploaded by Monday since this incident happened on that day...

I felt i was very lucky that day. 3 months plus i am having my internship in Simpang Renggam. Every day traveling 45km from Yong Peng, passing by Ayer Hitam and Machap. Usually, i would skip the traffic light junction in front of Machap's PLUS toll by turning into the toll and turn out from the junction. But, that day i was not doing this. I saw the traffic light was countdowning about 13seconds and there were 5 cars and lorries queueing up in front of me. So, i knew that i could not jump the queue within that 13seconds. If i jump queue, the traffic light might turn green when i turned into the toll. Meanwhile, i saw my colleague was just 2 cars in front of me! He came from Batu Pahat. He skipped the way and took the shortcut. When the traffic light turned green, i proceeded my way. And, i saw my colleague was at the roadside... because being halted by police! Oh my god, if i jumped the queue, then i would be summoned to the court. The police was giving the summon to court! They did not want to give the penalty. After reaching office, my colleague said he was summoned to Kluang court at September. Luckily i did not jump queue at that time. If not, how am i going to the court at September as my new semester start?
I felt lucky...

2 comments:

shwu bing said...

hmmm... gd boy gd boy....

Teo Chee Seong said...

yo... said like that.. paisei nia... u know im good boy then good la..