Thank you

Here i want to thank those persons who read my blog and give comment here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! At least u did read and give me comment either you give the comment, advice, excitation, or else in direct or indirect way.. i appreciate it. but, somehow, i could not understand when you give me advice, comment or what, please do direct a bit. then i will know. THANKS!

My Quotes 个人语录

- 有很多事是自学的。
Many things have to be learnt by self.

- 不哭的人,不代表坚强;落泪的人,不代表儒弱。
A man who cries, is not represent he is weak; A man who do not cry, is not represent he is strong.

-人家对你好,不代表你对人家好;你对人家好,也不代表人家对你好。
People treat you good, not represent you treat people good; you treat people good, not represent people treat you good.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Internship completed

August 29, 2009 Saturday Sunny

It was too fast... A 20-week internship of mine was just completed on Friday. Felt it so fast. Gonna to continue the 4th year studies at 1st September. Say truly, not wanna to go back UKM and study.. I admit that i was too enjoy in working there.. What kind of feeling i encountered, but most of it were happy. Is that my future working life style after 9 months from now? The feeling not go back for study is getting strong. Although the training period was so enjoyable, the bore feeling was still there once i get back home or weekend. Thanks, my friends whoever asked me out to have a drink, to have a stroll in the mall or else. Thank to some friends who also willing to listen to my voices in the phone, even thankful to those who called me initially. But, why must i call initially? Why not someone asked initially? Is it really no topic between us more? Why we cant be that mode likewise last two years? Really DNMH, DNLM. It made me feel not wanna go back too.

These 20 weeks of training, the main thing i learned was Drive-In system. This is the system i most familiar with. Sedikit sedikit lama lama jadi bukit. Thank all Schaefer colleagues for giving me co-operation. Manager Eer is a busy man... he is not manage to teach me in many.. Most of the things need to learned by self. 'Try to convince yourself if you found out something is amiss in your calculation. Asking self why. No any value can simply be plucked and use.' These are what he commented on my presentation. Thank to Priya who helped me a lot. Fu and Ang are the persons who taught me, worked with me, discussed with me and etc. Say truly, some days really felt stressful in doing some works.. Even felt dizzy. But it did not mean that i scared. Just i could foresee how stressful of the work.

Anyhow, I will be back there after 9 months. No feeling for leaving Schaefer temporarily. Looking forward to go back there.

1 comment:

BaO86 said...

U got the same feeling v me when last time i feel like dun want study and continue working, the training time is so precious that we learn a lot and most important source is we are getting along well with colleagues.
Well, u r fortune go bek there again after 9 months, for me, now i confuse my future that where actually i belong and suitable...

Anyway, all the best, cheers~