Thank you

Here i want to thank those persons who read my blog and give comment here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! At least u did read and give me comment either you give the comment, advice, excitation, or else in direct or indirect way.. i appreciate it. but, somehow, i could not understand when you give me advice, comment or what, please do direct a bit. then i will know. THANKS!

My Quotes 个人语录

- 有很多事是自学的。
Many things have to be learnt by self.

- 不哭的人,不代表坚强;落泪的人,不代表儒弱。
A man who cries, is not represent he is weak; A man who do not cry, is not represent he is strong.

-人家对你好,不代表你对人家好;你对人家好,也不代表人家对你好。
People treat you good, not represent you treat people good; you treat people good, not represent people treat you good.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

'first' blog in 2010

July 13, 2010 Tuesday Sunny day

After the day of my birthday in 2009, it had been a long period i din log in here and write a blog here. Once came in, i read comment from mervin. he said he missed my comment on his blog. Very sorry to him, since 28th dec 2009, i was busy and no mood to enter here. even now, i also dun know i will enter here again after this blog or not.

This half year of 2010, there were many incidents occured on me. we are all seprated from ukm since 7 June 2010. Say truly, it was very sad to separate each other. I was deeply sad when we were all in the sing-K session in Redbox Sunway Pyramid. No one know. After that, some of us went for Penang trip. Until 13th June, i really left UKM. Moved out everything from Saturday to Sunday. The feeling was not good actually.

14th June, i started my working life in Schaefer Malaysia. Until now, i had finished the first month. Very thank to someone that concerned about my first month and asked me.. Thanks, girl!

We were all worrying about the convocation status and so, i made severeal calls to ukm to ask for details. After asking, it can be said that we are not need to worry as everything will be settle by this week. So, just happy-waiting for convocation.

During this one month, i had been stress for about 2 weeks plus for the mistake i did in the work and so i fall sick for 2 days. Unluckily, i felt 'sicky' today..

No comments: