Thank you

Here i want to thank those persons who read my blog and give comment here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! At least u did read and give me comment either you give the comment, advice, excitation, or else in direct or indirect way.. i appreciate it. but, somehow, i could not understand when you give me advice, comment or what, please do direct a bit. then i will know. THANKS!

My Quotes 个人语录

- 有很多事是自学的。
Many things have to be learnt by self.

- 不哭的人,不代表坚强;落泪的人,不代表儒弱。
A man who cries, is not represent he is weak; A man who do not cry, is not represent he is strong.

-人家对你好,不代表你对人家好;你对人家好,也不代表人家对你好。
People treat you good, not represent you treat people good; you treat people good, not represent people treat you good.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

考试了

2009年3月31日 星期二 晴

今天大考开始了。从上星期的温书周至今,每天都没有心读书。读一篇都可以读上好几遍。真是的!那颗猪脑就是不能专注的温书,就只会左思右想。haiz.....又“显”又烦啦。。很快的这个考试!考完,收拾,就可以回家了,离开这个鬼地方。有够累的,都没有休息这样。考试后,有实习。我要好好渡过。。我的朋友,我想要找你们去游玩咧。 讲讲吧了。。看能够与否先啦。。

10 comments:

BaO86 said...

LoL...
U dun hav much time leave when start training...
By the way, i plan go s'pore on May after my internship...
but...
u got time at tat moment???

Shir said...

jiojio ppl travel a?
DONT forgt me sia~~
hahaaa =D

Shir said...

btw .. nt to forgt..
Jia U Jia U for ur FINAL..
;p
*Pray beryyyy hard for u to strike As*
HAHA

Teo Chee Seong said...

yoyo.... girls....

bao... when u go sg first? just tell me lo... if can, maybe go lo...if cant then sayonara lo...

shir, thankssssssss the wishes for my final.... appreciating now...hehe... for travel ah.... will tell u de... if i got planning la...

BaO86 said...

Yo, i hope can make it on May but is week day time, no need jam inside the stupid traffic.
Anyway, juz contact anytime...

Oh ya, i may not going bek tis friday, my producer haven approve my leave....

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, take care yourself. Good luck for your exam, don't make yourself so stress. Rest awhile when you are tired, don't push yourself too hard. Drink more water! All the best! Muaksss!

Teo Chee Seong said...

sylv, i put down many things lu.... so i quite relax le... can u sense it? if i still looked stress, then....erm... i dont know how le... hehe...

Anonymous said...

Of course, I knew.

BaO86 said...

Dude..
U finish ur exam..
can fly liao lo...
how about the luck...
Good luck yo~

Jack said...

hey, ching wei here i have change my blog's address ard. this one is my new blog's address. http://dairy013190813.blogspot.com