Thank you

Here i want to thank those persons who read my blog and give comment here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! At least u did read and give me comment either you give the comment, advice, excitation, or else in direct or indirect way.. i appreciate it. but, somehow, i could not understand when you give me advice, comment or what, please do direct a bit. then i will know. THANKS!

My Quotes 个人语录

- 有很多事是自学的。
Many things have to be learnt by self.

- 不哭的人,不代表坚强;落泪的人,不代表儒弱。
A man who cries, is not represent he is weak; A man who do not cry, is not represent he is strong.

-人家对你好,不代表你对人家好;你对人家好,也不代表人家对你好。
People treat you good, not represent you treat people good; you treat people good, not represent people treat you good.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

early birthday

December 22, 2008 Monday Sunny

Tonight coursemates celebrated choonkiat's and my birthday... mine, celebrated early. choonkiat's, celebrated one day late. thanks to you all.. appreciate it! this was the first time, think is the last time in my university life. got ppl ask me, was i happy just now for that celebration.. i said yes, when i took photo with those lenglui. then rest of the time, just sit at there, chatting with the person around me.. tonight dinner quite sumptous... got appetizer, swiss cheese chicken chop, got tongyun, 2 slices of birthday cake... nice! thankss!! nothing to say more..

No comments: