Thank you

Here i want to thank those persons who read my blog and give comment here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! At least u did read and give me comment either you give the comment, advice, excitation, or else in direct or indirect way.. i appreciate it. but, somehow, i could not understand when you give me advice, comment or what, please do direct a bit. then i will know. THANKS!

My Quotes 个人语录

- 有很多事是自学的。
Many things have to be learnt by self.

- 不哭的人,不代表坚强;落泪的人,不代表儒弱。
A man who cries, is not represent he is weak; A man who do not cry, is not represent he is strong.

-人家对你好,不代表你对人家好;你对人家好,也不代表人家对你好。
People treat you good, not represent you treat people good; you treat people good, not represent people treat you good.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

生病

2008年12月3日 星期三 晴

回来12天了,我也病了12天。原本就咳几声演变成失声状态,后来也越来越严重。今天我又去看医生了,今天是我第三次看医生了。我换另一间诊所。之前都在地方政府诊所看病,因为只需要缴付一令吉!可是我的咳嗽迟迟未康复,我很辛苦。直到今天,我又再看医生。今天去的是不同的诊所了。这医生可信吧!如果在周末之前能康复,当让我很开心,但如果未能康复,那就很糟糕。

生病很不好受,这点大家应该都知道。那么多病痛,我最怕就是咳嗽了。很怕,我需要很长时间才能康复,从以前到现在都一样。我宁可发烧也不要咳嗽。。T.T

因为咳嗽,我的声音也变得沙哑,不想说话;但很闷。闷在心里,很不好受啊。但是,我也不知道怎么办。

8 comments:

shwu bing said...

pity...sick dy...i juz know u sick dy but lazy to read all la...tk cr lo...

Teo Chee Seong said...

..............
not u lazy to read all la.
is u not understand all..
haha...

shwu bing said...

huh...kek si me la...dont wan bother u dy!!!

Teo Chee Seong said...

dont... if u dont bother me, then no one bother me le...

shwu bing said...

hng...now ny u know le...no ppl go read ur blog until u ned write it at msn personal msg...wakaka...

Teo Chee Seong said...

walao.... got such need 'zat' me meh? some people reading here, din put any comment ma.. i know de.. becos my friend told me one... becos she will tell me in direct..
but anyway, thank you la... becos u read the blog although u cant really understand all... i know your level is quite high enough le la..

shwu bing said...

okok...u tk cr lo...dont spread virus at 42A wo...

Teo Chee Seong said...

no no.... i think i wont spread virus lo... getting well soon...