Thank you

Here i want to thank those persons who read my blog and give comment here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! At least u did read and give me comment either you give the comment, advice, excitation, or else in direct or indirect way.. i appreciate it. but, somehow, i could not understand when you give me advice, comment or what, please do direct a bit. then i will know. THANKS!

My Quotes 个人语录

- 有很多事是自学的。
Many things have to be learnt by self.

- 不哭的人,不代表坚强;落泪的人,不代表儒弱。
A man who cries, is not represent he is weak; A man who do not cry, is not represent he is strong.

-人家对你好,不代表你对人家好;你对人家好,也不代表人家对你好。
People treat you good, not represent you treat people good; you treat people good, not represent people treat you good.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

开心天 happy day

2007年10月8日 星期一 晴雨

今天我的pico hydro project的报告终于打印出来了!太开心了!明天就能交了。很满意!很满足!也很自豪咯!因为报告不能说漂亮或什么,但可说是整齐。这是我要的。

下午看到屋友Jeff的CD封套引发我去做一个类似的封套。结果作了。也蛮满意的!!

晚上到朋友家,算是什么呢?去玩吧?!对咯!真是爽!很开心!很久没那么放松了!没那么自在了!谢谢你们!凤群、丽萍、stephanie、俊杰、必永、永发、华兴、文祥、鑫隆、小强、江顺。今天你们应该是看到我最开心的一天吧?!

哈哈!

today my report for pico hydro project had finally printed out! i was so happy! i can pass up it tomorrow. i am very satisfy! i am proud of that! not because of my report beautiful or what, but just felt that it is very neat and in order. that's what i need to be.

afternoon i noticed that my housemate, jeff's CD cover.. it looked nice too. so i did it one for my project and burned it into CD to pass up.

night, i went to coursemate's house. what could i said? it may be a place for us to play as me only did some works for my project. it had been quite a long long time for me being so relaxing, being so happy, being so crazy.. thanks to my coursemates: foongkuan, laypeng, stephanie, choonkiat, biyong, wengfatt, hwahing, boonsiong, sinloong, xiukiong, and kangsoon.. i think this was the first time for you all to look my "crazinees" or what what la.. anyway, i was so happy! thanks!

haha!

No comments: