Thank you

Here i want to thank those persons who read my blog and give comment here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! At least u did read and give me comment either you give the comment, advice, excitation, or else in direct or indirect way.. i appreciate it. but, somehow, i could not understand when you give me advice, comment or what, please do direct a bit. then i will know. THANKS!

My Quotes 个人语录

- 有很多事是自学的。
Many things have to be learnt by self.

- 不哭的人,不代表坚强;落泪的人,不代表儒弱。
A man who cries, is not represent he is weak; A man who do not cry, is not represent he is strong.

-人家对你好,不代表你对人家好;你对人家好,也不代表人家对你好。
People treat you good, not represent you treat people good; you treat people good, not represent people treat you good.

Friday, October 19, 2007

一个月以后 one month already

2007年10月18日 星期四 阴雨

这个部落格站成立至今已经一个月了,满月了。巧,就在这个满月之日,我的部落格终于有人给评语(comments)了。谢啦!给评语的!

今天的天气不好,阴阳怪气地,要下雨的天气又不下。
就随性地,去理发了。好久没理发了,简直像草一样。
不好的样子就不贴上来了。

my blog station established till now had one month already. at the day of full month, my blog station finally got friend gave me a comment. thanks lo.

weather not good today.. really weird, seem raining but no. went for hairdo.. since it's long time din go for it, really messy.. ugly figure... dont want post lah.

4 comments:

shwu bing said...

next time if u wan ppl gave u comment den u must write at ur blog there ma.if not ppl dont know aaa.so next time wat u wan must tell ppl!!!if not ppl dont know tat u ned it ma.den u must treat ur friend eat d.he is the first one le.u faster go cut ur hair la if not wen u stand next to d grass at ur hse den ppl din c u.juz c grass nia.wakaka.joking nia oo.face dont turn black oo

Teo Chee Seong said...

so mui shwubing!! when u change sex be male one? you are the first one to give me comment what... then haha!! i dun need to treat anybody liao... keke!!! i cut my hair dy lah.... why u dun understand my blog meh? din turn black my face lah... think too much...

shwu bing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shwu bing said...

so chai cheeseong... if i change sex den u pity lo. haha ?????? is me??? me? den y dont ned treat dy??? very unfair to me le tcs... i m d first one le. u only can treat me aaa wer can simply treat oth ppl le. haha... den wen i go back can c two handsome guy at hse luuuuu. very hang fok le... u dont jealous lo. but u stil can c one pretty gal 1. haha....