Thank you

Here i want to thank those persons who read my blog and give comment here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! At least u did read and give me comment either you give the comment, advice, excitation, or else in direct or indirect way.. i appreciate it. but, somehow, i could not understand when you give me advice, comment or what, please do direct a bit. then i will know. THANKS!

My Quotes 个人语录

- 有很多事是自学的。
Many things have to be learnt by self.

- 不哭的人,不代表坚强;落泪的人,不代表儒弱。
A man who cries, is not represent he is weak; A man who do not cry, is not represent he is strong.

-人家对你好,不代表你对人家好;你对人家好,也不代表人家对你好。
People treat you good, not represent you treat people good; you treat people good, not represent people treat you good.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

玩乐小半天 play play for half day

2007年10月10日 星期三 晴

今天把U2作完了,也交了。总算把功课给作完了。这三天即星期一、星期二和星期三,天天都到复印店报到及打印功课。蛮累的 =.=

回家后就只是看戏看戏还是看戏一直到现在。。除了去吃饭。好废哦。。过了今天就要好好努力了。。要考试了。要好好温书了。

今天我的电话做好运动。。有点过意不去。

finally, i finished my u2 assignment and submitted dy. and can said that i finished all the projects plus assignment dy except another measurement that needed to pass up right before exam. these three days went for photostat shop to print my assignment, it was quite boring too.

back home and watched drama until now.. except going out for dinner.. think that my life for today was quite bad and FEI. after today, i got work hard on my study le... final exam soon..

my handphone did little bit exercise.. very sorry about it..

No comments: